DISCIPLE continues...

DISCIPLE continues...

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mid-May Update

What's next? 

Disciple, Part III -- I have gotten in touch with the cover artist from Part I and we'll see about working on the cover for Part III in June. Stay tuned for an official release date. It will be before the end of 2013. I'd like it to be October or earlier, but we'll see.

Fire's First Kiss -- I will be revising this 27k-word prologue to Disciple (available only to my Kickstarter backers) during June. Then I'll need to put together a cover and I hope my editor will agree to look at it along with Part III.

Hawks & Rams -- this is my Work-In-Progress, as some of you have heard. It's set in the same universe as Disciple, but a different place and time. It's also a M/M romance, the same way that Disciple is a fantasy romance... well, it's not finished yet so I won't say too much about it.

What about the science fiction? -- a certain character has been agitating, in the back of my head. It's next up after Hawks & Rams.


Disciple, Part II on sale now
along with Disciple, Part I

Goodreads links:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...