DISCIPLE continues...

Monday, April 22, 2013

Recapping Part II's blog tour

I've been touring all month -- you might've seen some of my posts around the blogosphere. This is an index of tour posts that might be interesting to readers.

Interviews:
@Peasants Revolt with Fel Wetzig
@Language of Once Upon a Time
Character interview with Kate
Podcast! I did a podcast interview, still waiting for it to be released.

The posts below are more world-building-oriented. If you're interested in writing, I indexed the tour posts more relevant to technique over on my writing blog.
Hair Symbolism
Pop culture vs. historical medieval culture
Primitive first aid kits
What is kir?

Up Next
Deciding when I can publish Disciple, Part III by (need to email my cover artist), finishing Fire's First Kiss for my Kickstarter supporters, and an anthology called The Battle of Ebulon...

Have you read it yet?
Life's busy, I know, but if you've had a chance to read Disciple, Part II, a star rating and a review would help get the word out.  Goodreads, Amazon, B&N, every little bit helps.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...