DISCIPLE continues...

DISCIPLE continues...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Coming in March...

I will be busy preparing Disciple, Part II for publication and writing posts for my blog tour in April. The presskit page has been updated with official release information. Goodreads has a page for Part II. And I'm working on appendix material; a conversation I had recently has nudged me toward writing a second new bit for that...

Look for the Spring Equinox Sale over at the Magic Appreciation Tour -- Disciple, Part I will be 99 cents for only three days, March 20 - 22. Then it will return to $2.99.

Plus, I'm revising Disciple, Part V and Part VI for my beta readers. I've got some new story ideas simmering now that Disciple is finished, both fantasy and science fiction.

So it may be a bit quiet here in this blog. I will still be posting over at my writing blog, and tweeting my daily progress. Fortunately, the work is keeping me from getting too stressed out about April 1 -- and I'm confident I will be ready before the drop date. No fooling!

1 comment:

Bluestocking said...

I'm happy to host you again in april if you so desire. Glad to see all your progress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...