DISCIPLE continues...

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sample of Part II & announcements

And now, for your snacking pleasure... a few hundred words of Disciple, Part II that isn't the sample you read at the end of Part I.

I'm also happy to announce that Disciple, Part I is now available at Smashwords! And Amazon, B&N, Kobo, etc.

I posted the back cover blurb for Disciple, Part II, last week, and I have been working on the cover artwork since then. You will have to wait a little while for that, but I promise to reveal it before the second Kickstarter project begins in January.

Yes, a second Kickstarter project! You will be able to pre-order Disciple, Part II, to help fund the rest of its production costs. And to pay for the cover art for Disciple, Part III, because this thing is going to keep rolling.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...