DISCIPLE continues...

DISCIPLE continues...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blog tour & Part II announcement!

It probably seems like it's been quiet here... actually, I'm writing interviews and guest posts like crazy. My first blog tour kicks off in November!

So I'll be updating here as the tour stops roll in. And while this tour is an important part of promoting Disciple, Part I, I'm going to do something much more important too.

I'm going to be publishing Disciple, Part II. (Now you know I'm crazy: I'm doing this again.)

The cover art is in production. If you're on my secret mailing list, you'll see a thumbnail of it on Saturday. If you want to be on that secret mailing list, email me -- blankenship.louise at gmail -- and I'll send you an invitation.

I've carefully pondered and come up with:

Disciple, Part II will be available by April 1, 2013 

I suspect I can beat that. I'm being cautious. There will be updates!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...